Terms & Conditions
AUTOMATIC PAYMENT / SCHEDULING / CANCELLATION AGREEMENT
By choosing to enroll in a personal training program provided by IslandJam Fitness LLC, you agree to the following:
1. All programs that are not Paid In Full require credit card information to be stored on file.
2. All payments will be automatically deducted for the duration of your program based on the scheduled payment plan agreed to by both parties.
3. Scheduled payments will continue unless client notifies IslandJam Fitness LLC in writing (EMAIL) to stop payments at least 15 days prior to the automatic scheduled payment. IslandJam Fitness LLC will provide the Client a statement of any remaining balance and Client will be responsible for payment of the entire balance.
4. A $30 charge applies to all transactions resulting in non-sufficient funds (NSF) / bank returned charges.
5. A 10% contract charge applies if accounts are more than 5 days past due.
6. Training will not be conducted if an account is past due.
7. All payments are final, no refunds.
CASH PAYMENT & ONLINE PAYMENTS
If Client chooses to pay in cash, he/she may do so, however, Client understands that if she/he does not bring weekly/monthly cash payment for the next payment cycle by the appointed date they are still obligated to pay for that appointed time and will be charged.
Debit/Credit Card payments will be processed immediately. If Client cancels the appointment or program for any reason the client is still obligated to pay for that appointed time and/or program fee.
NO SESSIONS will be rolled over into following months and Training sessions are non-transferable.
1. All programs and sessions must be paid in full at least 24 hours in advance prior to the start of any training.
2. It is Client’s responsibility to schedule or reschedule follow up sessions.
3. NO remaining sessions shall be rolled into future sessions and it is the Client's responsibility to utilize all sessions before the next payment cycle.
4. Client willingly gives consent to have photos and videos taken for testimonial purposes on social media sites.
5. If a current or new Client participates in a temporary promotional program, the Client understands that the price paid during the promotion will not be the same price at the end of the promotion.
1. ________ Client agrees to notify IslandJam Fitness LLC in writing of any changes in account information that is to remain on file with IslandJam Fitness LLC.
2. ________ For ACH debits to checking/savings account, Client understands that because this is an electronic transaction, these funds may be withdrawn from their account each month as soon as the above- noted transaction date. Client acknowledges that the origination of ACH transactions from Clients account must comply with the provisions of U.S. law.
3. ________ Client will not dispute the IslandJam Fitness LLC recurring billing with their bank or credit card company; so long as the transaction corresponds to the terms indicated in this agreement.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read, understand and agreed to the terms and conditions of the above contract in all pages in its entirety.
Client’s Printed Name_________________Sign and Date:____________________